Old October 16th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm
From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 7:09pm
From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am
From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Its also interesting that when you use one of his tactics on him, he
says that justifies him doing it in the first place. Such as Mark
out-assholing him.

It's a weird, delusional circular-logic thing of his.

Yeh, its hard to explain.

He is too deluded about himself now to change, though.

His postings have the full support of his wife, he says.

Which one, I wonder? He's paid alimony to the first,
makes nice-nice claims about his second's amateur license,
but it probably in some delusional phase thinking about
wifey #3 that doesn't exist.

However, he IS condoned by all the amateur extras in
here with exceptions only of Hans and Alun. He is "A-OK"
with Jimmie Noserve and that Waffen SS guy...

She has a ham license and she has an RRAP account. And she's posted
here before. Yet she remains silent on he husbands heinous activities
on RRAP.

Or maybe she's a figment of his imagination and Robesin would have to
roll out her old RRAP account when he's much too busy creating new
accounts for our geophysicist visitors.

His behavior is a syndrome of someone who will shortly fall
into certifiable insanity.

The rubber room is waiting.

Perhaps the stainless steel tables in the autopsy room would
be better?

At least it can be sanitized.

Well, he could come out here and hire on as a "corpse"
on one of the CSI shows. [all three are mostly filmed
here in southern California...:-) ]

They want good looking corpses, not the crash-test dummy types.
Anyway, he would have a reason other than stalking for being there.

He quotes himself in here, then claims I have misquoted him.

That's all in his delusional syndrome.

There is no logic in the stuff he says.

Such might exist in his delusional Stevieworld...?

Precisely. I'm sure that everything makes sense... in his mind.

What he "sees" on his screens seems to be different than
what everyone else sees. It is all part of his delusion.

If he would quit forging the attributes maybe he could keep it all
straight.

He can't keep himself straight.

Just think, 18 years in a supposed career and he has NO
documentation of it, not even a snapshot!

Certainly "Combat Camera" has some footage of his seven hostile
actions?

Imposter is traveling to Amish country of Pennsylvania?

It's on the way to the Dayton Hamvention.

Ah so! :-)

He'll have to file a travel voucher requesting circuitious travel.

"Circuitous," as in traveling in circles. :-)

The shoelace on his jump boots is caught on something.

Yeah, a hole in his tooth...

And he goes round and round until he runs out of bootlace, then he has
to reverse direction...

Imposter is going to NJ to learn methods of offing
patients from a nurse there who did it?

Sounds like a circle-jerk in the making.

Imposter may have already started in TN?

Did the Man-Nurse in NJ ever get convicted?

I think so. Leastways, he was arrested and had a hearing
with a psych exam ordered.

Elfren Saldivar, the "angel of death" at a Glendale, CA,
hospital, was tried and convicted (with reasons of
insanity) and is very locked up now.

Good. We need to keep these crazies off the streets and out of our
health care systems.

...they keep entering, though. :-(

Yikes! That's right.

Thousands of posts worth of insults and failure to discern
right from wrong...not to mention the infamous IMPOSTER of
the USMC act carried on for years...years in which the
Imposter NEVER supplied a single item of proof, not even
a snapshot of himself on "active duty" during 18 years.

He was probably in "Secret Ops." No photos allowed.

It was so "secret" that all documents were marked "burn
before reading..." :-)

Wonder if he ever used the Code Name "Mr. Phelps?"

Could be...except there is another "Jim" in here. :-)

In the Imposter's case he still screwed up...the tape
self-destructed BEFORE he heard it... :-)

Singed his mustache?

Seems to have gotten his head hair instead...

His eyebrows should be trimmed to balance things.

I give Paul NO "benefit." I've gone round-and-around with him
both in public and private. That gives me a good feeling of
how he will "moderate" this group.

It will just end up with the Coders patting each other on the back for
their heroics.

Sigh...a whole newsgroup devoted to MORSE MYTHS. :-(

When hasn't it been so?

True, but in ham-years, that is is just a blink away. I passed my
Novice exams twenty (20) years ago this month and the Old-Timers still
classify me as a newbie.

In the minds of some olde-tymers they think they invented
ham radio. shrug

Even Hiram didn't invent ham radio.

Really? :-)

Sad, but true.

I guess we need a "clarification" on that from Mister ham radio,
Jimmie Noserve. He always claims the "correct" definition on
just about everything. :-)

Even though Jim posts with authority, not all of his postings are
factual.

Through all of that I was cool and collected and never
personally insulted him. His reaction was AS IF I did.
I had to defuse the non-discussion for the sake of the
host. Pity that for this guy was really looking for a
personal combat situation,

By chance was he wearing a flight suit?

Heh heh heh...no such luck. His faded summer shirt had some
kind of red sauce spilled on it.

He probably came directly from the hamfest instead of stopping at home
and changing his shirt.

The Imposter is just another common carbon-copy of that
mid-life-crisis guy, but one on speed or uppers.

Mitty sure gets around.

Hmmm... "What goes around comes around?" [perish the thought!]

And around and around and around (that shoelace).