Old July 19th 03, 12:19 PM
Peter Völpel

Rene schrieb:

That table is just a lot of bull****, those figures are completely
useless and far away from truth...
I wonder why you post this useless info into 5 newsgroups without
verifying the figures.
Are you paid by diamond?

By the way, your menu is still not visible with netscape navigator...

73
Peter,DF3KV

Please explain why the table is nonsense, if you claim it is!

just one example:

you see with first glance that the claimed gain figures are
much to high,
how can an antenna 30% longer than a halfwave show 3dbs of gain
and 1/4 Lambda more yields in another 1,5db more gain?

Please be a bit creative yourself.

I have always been...

And Netscape: we stopped using that about 8 years ago...

fine for YOU

It would be a could idea before spamming newsgroups
to test how things are showing up with all common browsers,
there are people around the world who do not use Microsoft software
on porpuse

Rene

Peter