Old October 16th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Charles_P_Steinmetz@hotmail.com is offline

Default kb9rqz, geophysicist

wrote:

Well, now, Charlie, that's interesting. A few questions:

Why is a non-radio related topic on QRZ now on RRAP?

The qrz topic is radio related. It had to do with how easy the
Technician exam is these days and how it is so easy that people who
know nothing about ham radio can pass it. Markie just HAD to respond
and flaunt his superior intellectual capabilities.

Why is this your first posting EVER on any newsgroup, and it just
happened to be RRAP?

You have a problem with that? Life ain't fair. Learn to deal with it.

There may be old sayings in baseball, but of what relevance are they to
amateur radio?

If you can't see the relevance then I'll translate: it's a lot easier
to lie to spectators about what's happening on the playing field than
it is to lie to the people actually playing the game.

Why is profanity a large part of your first message to RRAPpers?

I've seen some of your posts. You have no room to talk. Besides,
since this is RRAP, I figured I should use words you are used to.

I guess Robesin doesn't mind profanity as long as he's ingonito.

It's "Robeson" and "incognito." And I'm not Robeson. How come you see
Steve in every post that isn't illiterate or grossly misspelled?