Old October 16th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Why Is Robesin Afraid Of Answereing (Answereing...?!?!) stop the lying and admit that is the problem you are a coward Robeson

wrote:
On 14 Oct 2006 15:42:52 -0700,
On 13 Oct 2006 00:08:56 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Still forging attributes, Robesin?

Nothing "forged" about it.

Sure there is. And you lied again.

Nope.

Yes, Robesin. You forged the attributes. No one else did it for you.

Nope. Just called em like I see them.'

no you comited forgery

Yes, Robesin is a forger.

big time the only question is forgering himself

He's forged his on-screen life, why wouldn't he forge his off-screen
life?

Hey, I've got a joke for you...

You ARE a joke, Brain...One that everyone "laughs" at only to keep
from hurting your feelings.....

No one here is worried about my "feelings."

I did once upon a time.

you have not truely cared about anybody feeling in the 8 years you
have been posting

Another truth. Jeez! If I had know a truth fest was about to break
out I would have dressed for the occassion.

I normaly tell the truth I merely am honest enough to give the
parameter where one should assume I may be lying

Sometimes I stretch the truth like when I say Robesin is nuts. He's
actually crazy, but I try to be polite.

But you didn't care about mine.

Wha, wha, wha! It's all about Robesin's feelings.

indeed he is very concerned about his own feeling and one elses

Poor thing.

Brought private e-mail content that you said was "private straight
to RRAP THEN have the temerity to whine about how YOU get
treated...

you seem to think that only you have any right to privacy steve

Don't talk about Amy. Don't talk about Taelor.

But Robesin can say anything he wants about other people's wives and
kids.

futher I said nothing about them that doesn't come straight from
Robeson own posting or webpages

Hey, he finds what people have said elsewhere to be fair game on RRAP.

what right do you have to harrass any of us In private and expect us
not to take it public you the same to me several time before I just
dumped that last out on the net

Some CBer probably shut him down for "agitating" and he had to find
another "creative" outlet...

yep or maybe a Tech worked a piece of dx he could not manage or his dog
peed on his amp

Yowee! Wouldn't want to be that dog.

nobody has to respect your wish to privately harrass them as well as
publicaly harass them steve

What??? You don't readily submit to Robesin's will????? There must be
something terribly wrong with you.

you are I submit to few people trying to force themselves on me

Robesin can force himself on a different audience - one that doesn't
know him. It's too late for the folks on rrap.

flushing the rest before I bark on the keyboard

I haven't barked in a while, bit if there were ever the right moment
for barking, this is it! Some growling, too.

ah well I meant to say barf but barking is good too

I know what you meant - it was funny.