Old October 16th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] brentoli@gmail.com is offline

Default Ham Radio and Phone

First off... this is coming from General... who was Grandfathered...

I know many people who are not Extras and who have not passed the 20wpm
that respect those OM very much. I love to sit at field day and watch
in awe at a CW operator. Just because I can't do it doesn't mean I
don't respect it. And there are many other people like that. So please
dont lump all of us "meaningless generals" into one please.

73's
KC0DOH

Brent Jensen