Old October 16th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting
N9OGL N9OGL is offline

Default Omega One Radio Returning

galaxyguy wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
OMEGA ONE RADIO WILL BE RETURNING:

none...this is a low power / Pirate radio station on the shortwave
bands....we've been off the air for a while because our transmitter
went out and were replacing it.

Todd N9OGL

Galaxy Guy replied:
Thanks for the news and I'll have to look out for your future
transmissions.
Could you let us know what time UTC/GMT the programmes will air?
Do you concentrate on speech, music or both and if music what genre?
Cheers in advance.

Were on on 24/7 and the vast majority of it is music, however I do from
time to time talk

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO