Old October 17th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Papa Dog Papa Dog is offline

Default New FCC Rules

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:28:49 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 06:10:21 -0500, john wrote:

On 16 Oct 2006 00:21:58 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Ron wrote:
This needed to be down years ago. Good to see the ARRL and the FCC are
listening to the active Amateurs and doing what the majority want.

Interesting to know that Phone operators are appliance operators and CW
operators are not. I guess the CW operators are all using Homebrew
equipment and if not then I hope at least that every one of them that
own a Yaesu FT-1000MP / D have done the CW modification and did it them
selves without senting it to a repair place ?

the CW ops don't even need radios to get through remeber CW knowledge
is all you need not even radios according to some of Slow Codes posts

Where is Slow Code? Haven't seen any posts from him all weekend. Maybe
he is busy working at Buger King.

I suspect he is arround posting under yet another nick
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Do you know his call sign?

Are you sure he has one? If he did I would suspect it has been revoked.

73

Chris