Old October 17th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Is a contact with a no-code ham a real QSO?

Cecil Moore wrote in
om:

Slow Code wrote:
You sound like you would be the sort of person people see along side a
highway with a flat tire and no spare.

Exactly what happens to all Harley riders by choice.
Why are you so against freedom of choice? There's
an article in Worldradio about how ham radio saved
a guy's life. I guess FM saving someone's life doesn't
count with you, huh?

I'm not against choice. They can choose to be a ham, or they can choose
to be a CB'er. What they have to decide is how bad do they want to be a
ham. I enjoy hams on the bands, if I didn't, I'd buy a CB.

SC