Old October 17th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Papa Dog Papa Dog is offline

Default Passed Tech Exam- Which HT??

In article .net,
says...
Papa Dog wrote in
:

Passed my Tech Exam today. Only missed one question.

No, You missed another ten questions,

No I didn't take the code test. You're absolutely no help. You just
try and stir the pot. If you have so much knowledge why don't you share
it with the group instead of just causing trouble.

the CW questions, but since the
Tech license is dumbed down you weren't tested on them.

I took the test the government of my country prescribed I take. If you
don't like it call the FCC. I've long since tired of your whining.

Don't know which HT to recommend,

I thought you knew everything there is to know about Ham radio. I
thought you were the upmost authority on everything.

but a lot of No-codes like the
Cobra 148GTL for HF.

Sounds like you know from experience. Now we know who the CB expert is
on the group.

SC

73

Chris