Old October 16th 06, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am

From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm
From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 7:09pm
From: on Fri, Oct 13 2006 10:15am
From: on Wed, Oct 11 2006 5:56 pm

Its also interesting that when you use one of his tactics on him, he
says that justifies him doing it in the first place. Such as Mark
out-assholing him.

It's a weird, delusional circular-logic thing of his.

Yeh, its hard to explain.

He is too deluded about himself now to change, though.

His postings have the full support of his wife, he says.

Which one, I wonder? He's paid alimony to the first,
makes nice-nice claims about his second's amateur license,
but it probably in some delusional phase thinking about
wifey #3 that doesn't exist.

However, he IS condoned by all the amateur extras in
here with exceptions only of Hans and Alun. He is "A-OK"
with Jimmie Noserve and that Waffen SS guy...

She has a ham license and she has an RRAP account. And she's posted
here before.

Only once as I recall. Of course that could also have been
one of his alternate personalities. There's no easy way to
tell just from the posting.

Yet she remains silent on her husbands heinous activities on RRAP.

Or maybe she's a figment of his imagination and Robesin would have to
roll out her old RRAP account when he's much too busy creating new
accounts for our geophysicist visitors.

"Geophysicists?" :-)

Must have missed those. shrug Hawaii is the new
rock-and-roll state. Newington, CT, will ignore it as it
does all other things west of the Mississippi River...

He quotes himself in here, then claims I have misquoted him.

That's all in his delusional syndrome.

There is no logic in the stuff he says.

Such might exist in his delusional Stevieworld...?

Precisely. I'm sure that everything makes sense... in his mind.

Problem is he tries to "fit in" with reality and that
doesn't work. He can't get by on bluffing and LIES.

For years he has tried to avoid posting anything
anywhere to document his alleged 18-year active USMC
career. He won't even make it available as private
e-mail.

What he "sees" on his screens seems to be different than
what everyone else sees. It is all part of his delusion.

If he would quit forging the attributes maybe he could keep it all
straight.

He can't keep himself straight.

Just think, 18 years in a supposed career and he has NO
documentation of it, not even a snapshot!

Certainly "Combat Camera" has some footage of his seven hostile
actions?

Do they count tavern fights in Escondido or the Mojave?

I give Paul NO "benefit." I've gone round-and-around with him
both in public and private. That gives me a good feeling of
how he will "moderate" this group.

It will just end up with the Coders patting each other on the back for
their heroics.

Sigh...a whole newsgroup devoted to MORSE MYTHS. :-(

When hasn't it been so?

Ah, so true, so true... :-(

True, but in ham-years, that is is just a blink away. I passed my
Novice exams twenty (20) years ago this month and the Old-Timers still
classify me as a newbie.

In the minds of some olde-tymers they think they invented
ham radio. shrug

Even Hiram didn't invent ham radio.

Really? :-)

Sad, but true.

Sic transit gloria mundi. ["so goes the glory of the world"]

I guess we need a "clarification" on that from Mister ham radio,
Jimmie Noserve. He always claims the "correct" definition on
just about everything. :-)

Even though Jim posts with authority, not all of his postings are
factual.

Ol' Jimmie really gets off on the Philadelphia area "firsts."

He went into fantasy orgasm on ENIAC of 1946. He conveniently
left out the Colossus work in the UK from 1942 onwards and
made NO mention of the Atanasoff-Berry Computer at Iowa State
University in 1939. The "ABC" was recreated (almost exactly
as the original) in 1998 at ISU in Ames, IA.

I had originally mixed up 'Ohio' and 'Iowa' and 'OSU' v 'ISU.'
[thanks to a private e-mail from another, non-RRAP person]
My apologies to Iowa State and its grads and fans. Ohio State
had a good computer science section in 1970s and 1980s,
probably still has. Just the same, Professor John V. Atanasoff
had the first idea that was put into practice with the help
of graduate student Clifford Berry...in 1939 to 1942. Iowa
State has some very good pages on the "ABC" in the Internet,
including the working replica.

Jimmie also left out an important patent civil suit between
Honeywell and Sperry-Rand (which had bought out the ENIAC
rights to bail out a near-bankrupt Eckert and Mauchly).
ENIAC had claimed to be the "first." Problem is, Mauchly
had visited ISU, even staying at Atanasoff's hourse for days,
learning about the "ABC," seeing it, talking to Cliff Berry.
In 1941. All of that came out in court and ISU has copies
of the judge's 19 October 1973 final decision paper.

That sort of SELECTIVE highlighting with the sin of
omission or related facts is what the ARRL does most of
the time. Naturally, those who attended the "parochial
school" of the Church of St. Hiram will pick up on the
technique.

The Imposter is just another common carbon-copy of that
mid-life-crisis guy, but one on speed or uppers.

Mitty sure gets around.

Hmmm... "What goes around comes around?" [perish the thought!]

And around and around and around (that shoelace).

Imposter is fit to be tied...or has a fit when tied too tight.
).