Old October 17th 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default CW-forever Guys are gonna go balistic!

Phil Wheeler wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
"Iitoi" wrote in
ink.net:

80M and 40M phone band expansion

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_publi...C-06-149A1.doc

I don't know if we'll get Mad right away but it's clear the FCC and the
ARRL want to drive all good hams out of the service. Little by little
they'll take away the non-phone portions of the bands and hand it over
to the phone users.

Nonsense. The CW bands are not exactly
overcrowded (or have you been listening there).

73, Phil w7ox

You can thank the ITU and Nickle licenses for that.

SC