Old October 17th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.pirate,alt.radio.broadcasting
Papa Dog Papa Dog is offline

Default Omega One Radio Returning

In article .net,
says...
"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

from OMEGA ONE RADIO BLOG:
http://n9ogl.blogspot.com

OMEGA ONE RADIO WILL BE RETURNING

OMEGA ONE RADIO will be returning either tonight or tommorrow on
13.556.00 MHz we've got another transmitter and we will be getting it
up soon...we have to change the wires in the interface and it should be
up and running....were also in the process of putting up a 6Mhz antenna
and that will be hopefully done this week.

Thanks Todd. I look forward to hearing your moms ****ty records and
8-Track tapes again. Your're monologues are hilarious too. 73, Keep up
the good work.

I'm stocking up beer for the N9OGL NAL party. Plenty of beer enemas to go
around for everyone. I hope you don't mind if K4YZ gives the beer
enema's. Steve said he wouldn't come unless he could give the enemas.
Steve is a nurse, so I'm sure he probably knows how to give someone an
enema.

SC

You are extremely gross!

Chris