Old October 17th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default Question for the group. Mainly new hams.

Slow Code wrote:

Even 34 years ago, there were study guides that had questions from the
pool used by the FCC. If you could memorize the answers to those
questions, you were virtually assured of passing. I used the ARRL
handbook as my guide.

You didn't answer my questions about the home brew rig you are using.

-Chuck

Construction projects you or I have done aren't important. Working to
insure ham radio doesn't turn into CB is important. Agreed?

Oh, I agree, but if you do too, then I have trouble understanding why
you are ragging on folks that are using store bought radios.

-Chuck