Old October 17th 06, 08:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,alt.usenet.kooks
Real Friendit Naybourhood Wote Monger Real Friendit Naybourhood Wote Monger is offline

Default Here the R&O-- FCC if interested.

wrote in message
oups.com...

john wrote:
Slow Code if you act like this on the radio I wouldn't want to know
you.

John, the truth is if you talked to SC in person you'd drop to your
knees trying to kiss his ass. You're a typical welfare ham. Now go play
with your little HT, faggot!

The true truth is you have nothing to offer for entertainment by being a
truly malicious asshole. Prove me I am wrong, if you can.