Old October 17th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Question for the group. Mainly new hams.

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
What do you like best about appliance operating?

SC

Dear Slow, I'm a new ham. I passed my Novice Exams in November of
1986, so in Ham Years, I'm a new ham.

What do I like best about appliance operating? I like the features and
the ease of cleanup. The new GE range we have allows me to scroll up
to the desired operating temperature, and push the "ON" button. Then
"Pre" is shown on the temp readout until the oven comes up to
temperature. And the smooth glass stove top is a snap to cleanup. If
something should boil over, you don't have to lift up the burners and
take the spill pans out, etc. Just a quick wipe with a damp dish
cloth. It doesn't get much better than that.

Thanks for asking.

amzing the thing these procoders want to know. they keep reenforceing
the notion OOKed cw must have harmfull effects on the brain