Old October 17th 06, 10:00 PM posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks
[email protected] Gavrielah@mail2mrright.com is offline

Default There are no true Christians

wrote:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
wrote:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
The Holy Spirit has guided me to open a wallet and take out a $10 bill
that HE had entrusted to me to steward and to place it next to this
computer work station here in this medical center building.

Would gladly give this to you when we meet in person. You will have to
call for an appointment and find your way to my office, however:

The person who owns the website I quoted asked to pay by paypal.
"And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain."

"Those who do the will of MY Father are MY family." -- LORD Jesus
Christ

The word does not say to give only to family or those in need but just
to anybody who asks, even the evil.

Marqueer! Stop playing with the christians and get back to licking my
nut sac and sucking my massive boobs!