Old October 18th 06, 12:31 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default What Is Ham Radio?......The FAQ

"david" wrote in
:

Someday, when we all pay for our posts (it's
coming, believe me)

That'll be the day when ham radio comes back to life then. Paying for
posts? That's paying for toilet paper on a wipe by wipe basis.

Unfortunately, the Dumb-It-Down no-code ham radio crowd are too lazy to
wipe. They'll still hang around and the rest of us will have to smell
the stink.

SC