Old October 18th 06, 01:05 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] slow_code_bitch_boi@yahoo.com is offline

Default MARQUEER is a crime

wrote:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:31:56 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"david" wrote in
:

Someday, when we all pay for our posts (it's
coming, believe me)

That'll be the day when ham radio comes back to life then. Paying for
posts? That's paying for toilet paper on a wipe by wipe basis.

Unfortunately, the Dumb-It-Down no-code ham radio crowd are too lazy to
wipe. They'll still hang around and the rest of us will have to smell
the stink.

you are the one that refuses to wipe and it is your nose that needs it
worst since you just whine on and on

**** YOU AND THE WHORE THAT GAVE YOU BIRTH, MORK-QUEER!

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/