Old October 18th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Default Yahoo Auctions is an Excellent Advertising Tool...

Steveo wrote:
Vinnie S. wrote:

Thanks for your continued interest...

Just curious, but is my "interest" going to pay your bills, or put food
on the table for you? Last I looked, my interest is not of the same value
as someone dishing out $150. SO no "thank you" is warranted.

Vinnie S.

He bad mouths me because I run ****ing circles around him as a measly
landscaper. Is he really selling twenty cent manuals now?

I have to leave that info for free when I spray your turf...'right to know'
and such. In fact we have to warn the tree hugging neighbors in advance
too, if their property a-butts our paying customer. No problem at all. We
are legal and have been inspected many times without a ****ing hitch.

If I pay $1 for a pound of lawn food, I try to get $4 delivered.

**** you, Brian Griffey. burp

hehehe check check