Old October 18th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default It was a mistake for the ITU to eliminate the CW requirement.

On 15 Oct 2006 16:24:35 -0700,
From: on Sat, Oct 14 2006 4:01 pm
Slow Code wrote:

Blowcode is just another troll who has his head up his
ass in regards to radio communications. That head just
hasn't been aware of what happened in radio for a half
century.

With his head up his own ass, he wouldn't need to eat his own excrement
off of another man's genitals. Maybe Robesin can give us hit ake on
that.

well BB it must a tight fit so I suspect he wait to he puls out for
air

We should hear a loud "pop."

The ITU didn't "just remove" anything. The ITU-R made
the code test for an amateur license with below-30-MHz
privileges OPTIONAL to each administration. In 2003.
THREE years ago, not "just now." :-)

Slow is, well, slow.

realy slwo but according to one of post another of Sock puppets "hey
Stupid" so he is more honest the Robeson (which is truly damning with
faint praise.

He might be a former RRAPper. Can you guess which one?

I'll go with Mark and say it is a current RRAPer...a pro-coder who
is wrapped too tight...either Jimmie Noserve or that Waffen SS guy.

Robesin is absent. Lots of uniques showing up. Maybe we need to run
RRAP through a contest logging program.