Old October 18th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default Yahoo Auctions is an Excellent Advertising Tool...

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:31:57 GMT, Slow Code wrote in
.net:

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in
oups.com:

Thanks for your continued interest...

http://auctions.yahoo.com/i::119586928

You haven't got a bid yet. Maybe talk Frank, Jay, Steve, Gates, DrDeath,
AE352, and vinnie into getting on Skipland, and say they're all using
telstar, and have them give out the auction link.

You know deep down inside, they really want one.

I don't think my fart-39 could be mistaken for a skywave, but then
again it hasn't been fired up in over ten years so who knows.....