Old October 18th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default kb9rqz, geophysicist Yeah...RIGHT ! ! !

Well, now, Mark, that's interesting. A few questions:

What institution granted your degree, and what year?

What is the title of your Masters thesis?

Why do you hyphenate the word "geophysics?" It isn't hyphenated in
normal usage. A geophysicist would know that.

Hence the reason Morkie didn't know it....

What are "sesmis" waves? Or do you mean "seismic?" And how do they
"progate?"

They didn't teach Morkie those big words on the short yellow bus.

There's an old saying in baseball. You can bull#### the fans but you
can't bull#### the players.

That wasn't even a good try, Mark.

Well, now, Charlie, that's interesting. A few questions:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....Just like Lennie....

Charles didn't sign anything "Charlie"...So why the familiar
retort, Brain?

Why is a non-radio related topic on QRZ now on RRAP?

Why not?

And since YOU are responding to it, YOU legitimized it, ergo stop
your whining.

Why is this your first posting EVER on any newsgroup, and it just
happened to be RRAP?

Why not? Did it matter that it wasn't on a trucking site? Or
basket weaving? Or ex-Air Farce Weather Guessers?

There may be old sayings in baseball, but of what relevance are they to
amateur radio?

The question I have is what relevence do YOU have in Amateur
Radio, Brain?

So far just about every topic you've cared to express an opinion
on as an alleged informed respondent has been WRONG.

Why is profanity a large part of your first message to RRAPpers?

Why not? Morkie's been using that language for a decade now and
I've not seen YOU chastize him once about it.

And my preference for avoiding such language notwithstanding, the
quote is spot-on. Morkie got caught lying again.

I guess Robesin doesn't mind profanity as long as he's ingonito.

Who's Robesin and what's "ingonito"...?!?! Taking more "engilhs"
lessons from Morkie...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ