Old October 18th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,ba.broadcast
[email protected] k4yz_01@yahoo.com is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

nobodys old friend wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Steven wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old freind wrote:
Steven wrote:

Steve, K4YZ

And you cannot identify the end of a thread.

(HINT: This is it)

nor can he refrain from hijacking threads and he lives it seems to
attack the disabled I guess having to help them at work get to him

I've not "attacked" the disabled due to disability, Mork.

I roundly humiliate YOU due to your stupidity, chronic lying and
inane claims of educational achievement in the face of evidence to the
contrary.

Steve, K4YZ