Old October 18th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! more lies from k4yz

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 17:05:45 -0700,

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:31:56 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

you are the one that refuses to wipe and it is your nose that needs it
worst since you just whine on and on

#### YOU AND THE WHORE THAT GAVE YOU BIRTH, MORK-QUEER!

no you may not have sex with me I have told and told you that

Only you would see a solicitation in that, Morkie.

I did not see a solictation in that but tin the text before your
vandalism yes I did

Steve, K4YZ