Old October 18th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_03@yahoo.com is offline

Default KB9RQZ Finally Admits He's Been Abusing His Father All These Years

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

There's no "slime attacks here. Just feeding you your own
behaviour.

Why not stop now and act like the man you claim to be?

steve to stop you I would have to kill you

You can't.

I could but I am not willing to go jail to do so

You mean you're not willing to go to jail AGAIN, don't you...?!?!

You don't have the skills or the dinero to pay someone else to do
it for you.

skills? killing is easy enough I have done in the line of duty

No, you've not. Yet ANOTHER lie!

you have made it just that plain

Nope. It's much simpler than that....

I rarely lie

You mean you rarely lie when you're asleep.

Stop lying.

I have not told a lie today in several day on RRAP

Yes, You have.

Period.

and the only way to stop you from lying is murder you are not worth and

The way to "stop" me ios for YOU to stop making such blatant and
transparent lies, Morkie.

now I am off

You are ALWAYS "off", Morkie...Have been for decades.

Steve, K4YZ