Old October 18th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] k4yz_03@yahoo.com is offline

Default KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 02:10:08 GMT, **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Next we will hear more griping about the hobby dying. No wonder. Just
read these posts, who would want to be associated with such clowns. I am
always amazed these clowns are so familiar with CB model numbers etc.

indeed Slow Code know CB models and number far better than I do and he
insits I am CB'er and want to turn the ARS into CB

What does knowing CB radio models have to do with YOU being an
idiot, Mork?

Steve, K4YZ