Old October 18th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stagger Lee Stagger Lee is offline

Default On Monday morning, on any morning Saggytits Lee still is the source for unreliable information

On 18 Oct 2006 13:01:32 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:
:
: Stagger Lee wrote:
: Once again, nothing of importance
:
: Once again, Saggytits is the source of least reliable information! A
: call to the NRJ indicated that Roger was never a weekend guest of the
: facility or at ANY OTHER TIME.

Once again, Woger telephones the Northern Regional Jail and asks,
"Have I ever been in your jail?" You'd think he would have figured it
out the last time he called the NRJ and asked the same question.

DeLorian claims that somebody threw a scare into you last week, Woger.
Did Laila knock on your front door again? Did you go to the back of
your house and hide again?

"If a man have long hair it is a shame unto him." -- Paul, I Cor. 11:14

"Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't
mean everybody else does, imbecile." -- Secwet Woger in message-id
s.it