Old October 19th 06, 01:10 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default CW isn't preventing the modernization of ham radio.

New Hams just don't want to modernize, they're lazy and don't want to have
to learn anything. I'm a 20 wpm Extra and the code requirement didn't
stop me from modernizing beyond a microphone and CW. So don't believe
anyone that says CW is killing ham radio. They're just sick, lame or
Lazy.

SC