Old October 19th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?

Papa Dog wrote in
:

In article .net,
says...
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
On 13 Oct 2006 07:59:20 -0700,

You may
not agree with their suggested solutions, but you'd have to
agree that we have a problem. Right?
notice you have gotten no reply

Having waited almost a week for a reasonable response...

The silence is telling. I believe you are right, he doesn't care..

indeed and it gets worse I am sure he believes the solution is worse
than the problem because it does not promote cw forever

Slow Code is only here to troll. He's a fan of CW, but not a big
enough fan to actually defent the continued testing of Morse Code
with any valid reasoning.

You see no value in being effective communicators,

The most effective communication is plain english!

73

Chris

Yes you're right, unless you're trying to pass a message through someone
that doesn't know how to speak english.

CW is a wonderful thing. Real communicators know CW and know how to use
it.

SC