Old October 19th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
10-4 Good Buddy 10-4 Good Buddy is offline

Default hi SC

IM TELLING YOU IDIOT I WILL TELL YOU WHO I AM! I AM NOT SC. Once you hear my
voice, you will know who I am..............

wrote in message
ups.com...

10-4 Good Buddy wrote:
Phone is 712-432-3000

Conference Code is 365091

Lets talk live Mark... you will see I am NOT SC

nope even if I speak to you I will not know you are not SC

your lack of logic shows you don't undersatnd the game at all

you and your slime are very brave over the phone and such but you lack
real cuorage