Old October 19th 06, 03:34 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] kelly@dvol.com is offline

Default CW-forever Guys are gonna go balistic!

wrote:
On 18 Oct 2006 21:32:48 -0700,
wrote:

Much
smaller pile. You think Len's stuff makes it to that pile?

Scan, identify commenter, flick his garbage on sight . .

why do you presume to think they don't read len ader particualrly

Because he's a non-stakeholder who has been blatantly abusing his right
to comment on matters before the FCC involving the amateur service for
years. A presumption based on applied common sense and experience.

I used to think the code test thing was a slam dunk. Maybe it still is.
But the fact that FCC has taken so long so far makes me wonder. For all
we know, they could keep it just because. Or they could do what Canada
did. Or something else.

Or they could simply sit on it forever which would be the really easy
way out of that swamp.

nope they know full well they wait long and someone will mount a legal
chalenge to code testing and that will be that

Could be but until somebody actually lays down the cash it takes to
mount the challenge you're waiting for y'all behave yourself Colonel
and stay above 30 Mhz.

w3rv