Old October 20th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default 5 wpm hams need to move if a 20 wpm Extra wants the frequency.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Dee Flint wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...

I might propose that to the FCC.

20 wpm Extra's have more important QSO's than nickle hams and
no-coders do, that's why we should get spectrum priority.

Hocky Puck.

Well, that's putting it mildly.

From a 20wpm Extra.

Not really.

"Slow Code" does not use his real name or call here. He's obviously
looking for a reaction - aka trolling. He could be anybody. He could be
Len Anderson, Brian Burke, Mark Morgan or someone else like Vshah101 or
Cutie Boy. The fact that he says he's a 20 wpm Extra doesn't mean he
(or she) is.

I meant that I, a 20wpm Extra myself, was calling it Hocky Puck.

Dee, N8UZE