Old October 20th 06, 11:06 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
RuneM RuneM is offline

Default What Is Ham Radio?......The FAQ

Believe me, you do NOT want that to happen, even if it brings
back "civility"! Do you want to live in a police state? One thing is for
su I WILL go to WAR (on all levels. it depends) agains my own government
if and when that happens.

Rick Frazier wrote:
Someday, when we all pay for our posts (it's
coming, believe me) and we all digitally sign our posts to ensure we are
who we say we are, then maybe we'll have civility and normalcy come back
to the newsgroups.