Old October 20th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Mark@kb9rqz.org is offline

Default hi SC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 05:13:35 -0700, "10-4 Good Buddy"
wrote:

I might propose that to the FCC.

20 wpm Extra's have more important QSO's than nickle hams and
no-coders do, that's why we should get spectrum priority.

I agree. I HATE when I have finishing a contact and some calls me at 5 WPM
when I was operating at 20 plus. I dont even respond.

right meaning you don't suppport or encourage even the hams that have
learned cw

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/