Old January 7th 04, 02:47 AM
Steve Trook

I have 2 of them...1 I use in the car the other in the shack. At the shack I
use a Turner super sidekick mike...yea its an 11 meter mike but the bassey
audio sounds good. In the radio there are no pots or any adjustment for that
matter. It is all controlled by the firmware. Make sure you are not in
narrow fm and put the mike sensitivity on high. For now that's all you can
do. Great radio though!! I had a Yaesu FT7100M what a piece of junk.
This one is much better!!! Enjoy and 73's K2SGT
"Dan" wrote in message
om...
I recently purchased a Icom 208h dual bander and was wondering if
anyone has tried getting more audio out of this radio. I have a 207-h
also that has much better audio. The 208 seems like it needs to have
something adjusted to give it a bit more. Im guessing there is an
adjustment in there somewhere but i hate to turn the wrong pot and
screw something else up!

Thanks alot Dan in ny