Old October 21st 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default It was a mistake for the ITU to eliminate the CW requirement.

wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:

My name is NOT "Avery."

Yet you have posted here under the screen names "Avery Fine" and "Avery
Fineman".

Then you denied ever using the screen name "Avery Fine".

Where do you find this "Avery?" Have you seen this "Avery"
on some Internet service provider? Lately? In the last
year? [other than the Avery Company which makes lots and
lots of labels and other office supplies]

You've posted here under at least seven different screen names, Len.
I've lost track of how many different screen names N0IMD has used. Etc.

For all anyone knows, "Slow Code" is *you*, Len, masquerading.

I've never been so insulted in all my life. Calling me Len. May you be
cursed with six weeks of HF QRN and your antenna tip over.

Slow Code