Old October 21st 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Mark@kb9rqz.org is offline

Default ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

From: on Thurs, Oct 19 2006 2:46 am

[Jimmie and Davie are interchangeable entities now?]

From: Dave Heil on Wed, Oct 18 2006 3:06 pm
From: on Mon, Oct 16 2006 4:48am
From: on Sun, Oct 15 2006 4:17 pm

Opinions are not sacred, Len.

Tell it to Robesin. If you hold the wrong opinion, you are a" LIAR!"

and a child molestor sheep raping pedophile

Yes they are, Jimmie. Amateur extra morsemen hold the code
test to be SACRED forever and ever. All those against it
tell "falsehoods" because they are against it. :-)

LIAR!

Not even yours. The mere fact that
someone holds an opinion does prevent it from being a falsehood.

And so it starts...

Actually, it started long, long ago in a DX location far, far away...

Tsk, tsk, tsk, you are arguing against yourself there!

So, I state an OPINION that you don't like and it is a
"falsehood." But, because it IS an opinion, PREVENTS it
from being a "falsehood." :-)

Exactly! Any you're a LIAR so don't forget it.

Also, you are not clear about when you are providing an opinion and
when you are providing an alleged fact. You do not usually qualify your
statements with phrases like 'I think' or 'I feel' or 'IMHO'. Instead,
you state your opinions as if they are unquestionably true facts. They
aren't.

WTF are you babbling about?

So now you're using CW abbreviations...

Did you put on the Mother Superior habit already, knuckle-
spank ruler at the ready to correct "improper grammar?"

I saw Dave make a typo last weekend, but I didn't draw attention to it.

Of course, WE don't know EXACTLY WHAT this "K4YZ" call
sign person ever did...except for his bluffing and
bragging in here. Not ONE SINGLE item to document
that.

Yet you call him "an imposter" without any proof.

PRECISELY! [it took a while for that to sink in your brain,
but it did!]

BECAUSE he has NO proof AT ALL he gets called an IMPOSTER.

When someone draws attention to themselves with wild claims, it usually
follows that someone else will ask for documentation.

and when he fails to produce

Yet Hans Brakob has made it available. Frank
Gilliland has made it available.

So? Who are *you* to demand proof?

A MILITARY VETERAN, Jimmie, something you will NEVER be.
Hans is a veteran, Frank is a veteran, Brian Burke is a
veteran.

Stolen Valor. It gives anyone the right to ask for documentation when
preposterous claims have been made. Robesin

and another military Veteran here, one that posted proof that meets
steve stanard but was rejuected by steve

When one takes an Oath putting their LIFE on the line in
military service it becomes very serious indeed. One
helluva lot MORE SERIOUS than having some amateur radio
hobby with imagined self-glory.

That should be a given, but apparently it isn't.

indeed

Is it on what *you* did or on what the 700-man military unit that you
were assigned to did?

Both. You can read it via:

http://sujan.hallikainen.org/Broadca...s/My3Years.pdf

About 6 MB file size, takes 19 minutes download on dial-up.
Lots of photos in there in case you have trouble with the
technological words.

Its about something YOU can NEVER have, Jimmie. You never
volunteered for military service...even when you had the
chance. You are NO JUDGE over any military unit activities.

Other ways... other ways...

As ever to you, ByteBrothers famous phrase invoked.

Jim want's to think that his other ways are a substitute for military
service, kind of like Clinton's "AmericCorps..." Jim was just ahead
of his time in avoiding military service.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/