Old October 21st 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.usenet.kooks
gav gav is offline

Default hello marqueer

wrote:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:44:49 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I actually prefer being killfiled, then I don't have to worry about
lazy asses, lids, and retards attacking my policy posts.

you don't make policy posts you just trol and enageg in abusive
beahvoir
SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

SC and Steve are almost the only people who post about policy.

You know marqueer, if you looked to k4yz as a role model that would be
your first step in getting the help you need.