Old October 21st 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default New SkyWave almost ready to fire up...

wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:44:59 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in :

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:42:51 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

jim wrote in
:

Telstar Electronics wrote:
Jan Panteltje wrote:

Even a 60 cent one time thermal fuse... so much nicer to replace then
2 transistors.

I hear what you're saying... but my future design will only include
thermal protection that will restore operation, once the excessive
heat event has passed.

www.telstar-electronics.com

So what you are saying is consumer beware considering your amp taking
a **** because of excessive heat? Why not build your amp so the blind
dont waste their bux? Or is it cough a money making scheme you are
up to?

Jim does have a point Brian. Remember, we're dealing with CB'ers here.
so
They ain't the brightest people on the planet.
they are brighter than you (which isn't hard

SC

Jim does have a point Brian. Remember, we're dealing with no-coders here.
They ain't the brightest people on the planet.

more bashing your fellow hams withotu reason

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

STFU