Old October 21st 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default 5 wpm hams need to move if a 20 wpm Extra wants the frequency.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"I PUNCE" wrote in
oups.com:

Dee Flint wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
I might propose that to the FCC.

20 wpm Extra's have more important QSO's than nickle hams and
no-coders do, that's why we should get spectrum priority.

SC

Hocky Puck. From a 20wpm Extra.

didn't you mean to say mean to say a "2 min extra"??, you cocksucking
fat whore!

Dee, N8UZE

I've always liked Dee. She has always been one of the few here that
doesn't mind arguing policy. I don't know how she has been able to stand
all the Woger and Markie homo crap posts, but it's good she hung around to
take policy. I just wish she didn't want to see ham radio dumbed down
more.

SC

1. I filter the idiots out so I don't see their posts.

2. I do not believe in attacking the new hams as they are not in control of
the testing policy.

3. The way to get good hams is to elmer the newcomers in the necessary
skills and show them how great it can be not drive them out with derogatory
comments.

We can all do our part to create good hams.

Dee, N8UZE