Old October 21st 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] Mark@kb9rqz.org is offline

Default Question for the group. Mainly new hams.

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:45:02 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

gwatts wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:

Now I try to help other hams and potential hams on radio and on usenet,

No you don't, you come here and grind your ax for some reason. You want
to help? Be positive about ham radio, all of ham radio and not just the
niche you want to inhabit. Open your eyes, see the whole hobby and
realize those that don't share your tastes are just as competent or
incompetent as you.

but the usenet hams are so lazy they don't want to learn anything. They
want licensing to be dumbed down some more.

Translation: They want to keep up with technology and eliminate testing
on methods that are plainly antiquated and waning in usefulness and I
don't want things to change so I don't lose my relative (perceived)
status among hams.

W8LNA

What has everyone got against having good effective communicators?

no body but you is aginst effective comms
Sheesh, I'm I the only one that wants good hams?

you are one those that wants to exclude Good hams

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/