Old October 21st 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf! is offline

Default ATTN: Mrs x: You Let Him Lie Like This In Public?

Len says something and he's a liar.

I think you may be on to something. Do you think that artillery barrage
took place in peacetime Japan? Could it have taken place near Greenlee
Industries? Might it have been in Len's neighborhood when Len and
others in his area were stirred up over zoning changes?

Robesin
says the same thing seven different ways and he's good to go.

What did Steve say about his actions? Did he ever describe an action
which you know did not take place? Do you see a difference? I see an
old codger with egg on his face, calling another military veteran an
IMPOSTER without a shred of evidence. I did find a web site which lists
Steve by full name and USMC rank. Did you find it?

It's not
hard to figure you out.

It is if you take the time to do it right.

Dave K8MN

Please forgive Len, Dave. He is on a "mission" and obviously considers
himself to be humorist with an ability to color the written word. His facts
are oft askew, but he is entertaining from time to time.
If Len blends facts with fiction, so what? He is an entertainer seeking
self-gratification by needling those whom he considers to be the dregs of
his inferiors on Usenet. Nothing more, nothing less.
Len is, by and large, a non-entity, one best ignored.
As I've noted in the past, Len has many talents, flatus being his ultimate
trademark.