Old October 21st 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default New SkyWave almost ready to fire up...

wrote:

did you catch his last outburst ? the reader digest version is that I
was abusing my father by not not leaving at 11:15 Anm for a 1:30 pm
appointment and that I was abusiing my dad by leadrop him off at the
physcial threapy place and siting down somewhere with wireless
interent

Let's face it... Robesin is a screwup on so many different levels.