Old October 21st 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Amann Jr Bill Amann Jr is offline

Default Passport

I haven't read it all yet but it looks like the RF Systems DX-One MkII is
the best... for $670.00 it better be!!
"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bill Amann Jr" wrote:

Believe it or not I haven't looked at yet. Getting ready now to check it
out. There should be a write up on the best active antenna they have ever
review I guess. I am using a Dressler HDX 100 right now.
"dxAce" wrote in message

Bill Amann Jr wrote:

The nice mailman just delivered my 2007 Passoprt to World Band Book.
Any
one
else got there's yet??

Anything of interest in there?

I don't have the new Passport yet but I expect the best active antenna
to be a loop type.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California