Old October 21st 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Denis Sharon Denis Sharon is offline

Default Wanted: Hallicrafters SX-62 Part

Hello. I am in desperate need of the glass frequency dial for an SX-62. My
sweetheart was thrilled to inherit a very nice SX-62B but the frequency
scale was subsequently broken in transit. She was VERY disheartened. I was
too. If you have an SX-62 parts unit with a good inner frequency scale
glass, please reply ONLY directly to denis.sharon [at] att.net, not to the
list. Thanks. Denis Sharon W1AOK