Old October 21st 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Douche Bag Douche Bag is offline

Default amusing radio-mart interaction

When are you going to get over the fact that you were stupid enough to
get ripped off by RadioMart. Get a ****ing life. Go play with your
house full of worthless shortwave boat anchors. Everyone here is tired
of your obsesive crusade on RadioMart. Go jerk off, or something.

On Oct 21, 12:58 am, "mike maghakian" wrote:
today he actually had the guts to make an offer on something I was selling
on eBay (I have the accept offers feature on this auction). he did it with
the radio-mart ID and not gottahaveit1995 as he usually buys his stuff. I
have gottahaveit1995 blocked so he did it as radio-mart.
I emailed him to tell him radio-mart is now on my blocked list along with
all the other people I won't do business with.