Old October 21st 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default amusing radio-mart interaction

mike maghakian wrote:

today he actually had the guts to make an offer on something I was selling
on eBay (I have the accept offers feature on this auction). he did it with
the radio-mart ID and not gottahaveit1995 as he usually buys his stuff. I
have gottahaveit1995 blocked so he did it as radio-mart.
I emailed him to tell him radio-mart is now on my blocked list along with
all the other people I won't do business with.

Although Radio-Mart may not be one of the greatest buyers-sellers on eBay, one
question begs to be asked: Was the offer a good one? And if it was, are /were
you interested in selling your item in the first place?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B