Old October 21st 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
jawod jawod is offline

Default Unusual call

Doug Smith W9WI wrote:
jawod wrote:

That's not too important to me right now. Could someone explain
clusters to me and where to find them? I have MacLoggerDX if that helps.

http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs is one of a number of places to look, you
can use your regular web browser. It's a gateway to a network where
people can report what DX they're hearing on what frequency.

By the way, I concur with the other posters - I'd be pretty sure it was
in fact 3B8CF you were hearing. He's really got a fantastic signal,
showing up in places & at times where nobody else from that part of the
world is around.

Thanks to all for your help and comments!

73 de AB8O
John