Old October 21st 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Private_Sale Private_Sale is offline

Default LF Info: Vintage Regency Flight Scan

Thanks for the tips for thje old Regency. By the way, is the PRO-2052 a
triple conversion unit?

"honestjohn" wrote in message
et...

"Al Arduengo" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:51:52 -0400, Private_Sale wrote:

I have an old Regency Flight Scan VHF-Air only scanner but no manual. I

am
looking for instructions on programming the channel bank and also
programming direct access frequencies.

Here is the scanner: http://www.rigpix.com/regency/regency_actt720a.htm

Thanks in advance.

Vince

I do not think you "program" it per se. It probably uses crystals.
--

It's a programmable scanner, and not that hard to program as I remember; I
used to have one but it's been about 15 yrs. since I programmed one. I do

H.J.

p.s. Sell that one at a garage sale and get a RS-2052 at a close-out
steal.
**UHF airband**1,000 channel**GREAT SCANNER**