Old October 22nd 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Lloyd Not Lloyd is offline

Default I like being killfiled.

wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:02:42 -0500, "Goonie Bird" anon@anon wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in :

The problem with this is that Mark In The Dark doesn't feel he needs help.

got that much right
In his jumbled mind he is just "defending" his honor. Makes no difference
that HE started most of the angst to begin with, does it?

nope I did not Robeson did years agoo with threats to uurder me
That simply does
not compute in his dyslexic brain. Mark In The Dark doesn't feel that
eighty, ninety, or a hundred posts a day is spam.

no I don't becuase simply number is not the deciding factor if it were
you folks would be Robeson a spammer and you aren't

indeed steve you are just ibessed with trying to selince those voices
you dislike

you can't do it
I wonder if he abused drugs when he was a kid?

It is not an attempt to "selince" voices we dislike. Don't flatter yourself
and don't put words in my statement that simply were not there.
As for the rest of your comment, I'll have to hand it over to Slow Code to
figure out what "ibessed" is supposed to mean. That word simply does not
exist in the dictionaries I've looked at.

And once again for the record. I am NOT Steve. Kapiche?